Collected Personal Data
Aubergine Artist Management processes your Personal Data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Supplier data - If you are a (potential) supplier, we will process the following personal data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone details, and any other data that you provide to us.;
- Communication data - If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, email address, telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself
Purposes of the processing of data
General purposes, we will use your personal data exclusively for:
- Cookies - to maintain and improve our website and to include personal data in statistics, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent;
- Supplier data - to send you an invitation to tender, place an order, pay your invoices and communicate with you, on the legal basis of the necessity to perform a contract;
- Communication data - in order to be able to answer your question or request, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone;
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters, offers and promotions, on the legal basis of our legitimate interest with regard to existing customers or people interested in our services, or your explicit, prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and wish us to stop processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, this can be done at no cost and without you having to give a reason, by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings or by contacting us directly by e-mail or telephone.
How we share your personal data with third parties
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- public authorities, courts and police forces on the basis of a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations
- financial institutions,
- insurance institutions
If we ever cease our activities or transfer them to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our business, this could mean that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our business. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the best of our ability, but you acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Duration of the processing
We will retain your personal data for as long as this is necessary in accordance with the purposes of processing and legal provisions.
You have the right to access your personal data and the ways in which we use them at any time, free of charge. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that exceed our need to process your data. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to give a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to have them transferred to another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Adolphe Lavalléestraat 39 1080 Brussels.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also file a claim for damages before the civil court.
How we secure your personal data
We have taken the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data, by awareness training of your staff, encryption, antivirus software, SSL certificates and back-end access management.
Under no circumstances can Aubergine Artist Management be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies that our website uses.