INTERNSHIP: Join our communication team!
Spread the word! We're looking for an allround intern to support our young, dynamic team of 4! Have you been dreaming of a job in the music industry? Take a chance!
The new intern will mainly support our communication manager.
In short, an overview of possible job assignments:
- Social Media (strategy, community management, content management, analytics, ...)
- Press & PR
- Sales & Promotion (on- & offline) e.g. sell cd's & vinyls after concerts
- Graphic design (banners, flyers, posters, collages, ...)
- Proofreading sites, funding files, newsletters, press-work, ...
- Maintaining databases
- Maintaining general inbox (info@)
- Duration: min. 3 months, 4 to 5 days/week
- Languages: Dutch, French & English
- Passionate about music, knowledge of the current Belgian jazz scene is a plus
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Wix, Wordpress, Photoshop & Indesign is a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) is a must
- Willing to work at nights & week-ends
- You are creative, accurate & eager to learn
- Critical thinking ability
- You can work independently and you're not afraid to take initiatives and have responsibilities
What we offer you:
- Informal, enriching work environment & team
- A great location: inspiring co-working spaces (LaVallée)
- Travel allowance
- You'll get to work with the cream of the crop of the Belgian & international jazz scene
Interested? Mail your letter of motivation & resume to email@example.com